Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lovin' my New Platform Bed!!!!!!!

So I found a listing in Garner, NC on Raleigh's Craigslist for a Queen Size Platform Bed and the pictures looked awesome. I never try to get my hopes up too much because it can often look better in the pictures than in person. Well....in this instance it was THE OPPOSITE!!! I got there and my jaw almost dropped, because it looked immaculate for the price listed ($100) and was just what I had been looking for!!! It has a nice large headboard and is espresso in color and will look awesome once the pillowtop mattress (next item I'm going to purchase) is on! That is one neat thing about platform beds is that they do not require a boxspring because they have extra support, to achieve that low contemporary look. It's also in AWESOME SHAPE and has only one small indention/scrape in the wood on the head board that can be touched up. Anywho...I am thrilled to have found this bed and have been looking for beds lately that I'm so glad I held out...IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!!!




Also, here is a picture of my lillberg sofa with the Hasselo Print Covers I posted about earlier! They look lovely!!!!!!!! And I will be leaving the loveseat in its white covers, if I cant find two more slipcover sets! Either way they will look great together because there are hints of white in the Hasselo Print.




I also got a bunch of stuff on clearance from Target the other day:


-"Achieve" Lettered Decor that will look awesome in the office!
-A cute little photo frame jewelry box for 3 bucks!!!! (Pretty good size too!)
-A few sets of plastic plates for $1.99 per four-piece set
-A bamboo Rug (from TJ Maxx for 7 bucks)
-A glass set from TJmaxx for $12.99






1 comments:

Ben said...

Ya I was going to tell Marsha when you guys get to buy glasses make sure you get a nice set. When me and Mary got ours we got some nice looking but cheap ones and they broke just from washing them. Also make sure you go the extra for the pots and pans, we did and we have had them almost a year and they do not stick at all.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog