Friday, June 25, 2010

Entertainment Center!

So, I found a Craigslist listing for an entertainment center in downtown Greensboro, that was armoire(ish) style and had some awesome storage space features! It has a little swing open door on the right side that has narrow shelves for DVD's and CD's! And a glass cabinet under the TV area with two doors! I had been looking at TV armoires for a while, but was skeptical because I only have a 27" Insignia LCD and mostly all of the other armoires were GINORMOUS and would have made my TV look quite puny, but this was the perfect solution! I scored it for only $40 bucks and the guy who sold it to me was moving as well, only to find out he was moving to the Lindley park area right near where I'll be moving to! How neat is that!?!? Made my first little neighborhood buddy! :P



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog