Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Still Buyin' !

So, I was given this awesome little stainless steel Sharp microwave from Celena, Clark and Izzy, after they remodeled (or shall I say are RemodelING :P) their kitchen! After a little stainless steel cleaner and a nice placement, it pops!





I also have been on the lookout for a set of dished from Big Lots, Echo Home Collection, that I love! They are an olivey beige (IDK if that even does the color justice though) they are just beautiful! It is a cherry blossom design and has that high end pottery feel. See my pretty little set up below!!!! On a side note: The Big Lots in Asheboro had ran out of salad plates, and Celena had bought one of the larger dinner plates form there that I had been looking for, and I ventured up to the one on High Point road in Greensboro to find the remainder of the collection that I needed only to be informed by her that a women was held at gunpoint there last week!!!!!! Thanks, Nina!!!!!! haha JK :P






Next, my lovely mother bought me this lovely Red and Black Hometrends stoneware set from Wal-Mart (yea!) and it looks great! Of course to be complemented by a cute little Red Tea Kettle!






Some other nick knacks include an awesome little geographically-textured globe and Starbucks poster that Marshall dug up from his things in Storage, that I snagged. The poster looks like it may belong in a dorm room so I'm still contemplating how/where it would go but I love Starbucks and its a cool little piece anyhow! And the globe has a lot of potential, in the office maybe?!? :)





LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....I found the most AwesomeIST ever (:P) cushion covers on a Craigslist listing in Richmond that a lady was kind enough to mail to me, after payment via paypal (only 55 bucks TOTAL!) for 3 sets of covers (enough to cover the sofa at least!!!!) This is one of my favorite prints that IKEA had for the Lillberg line and I am hoping to complete the collection with my loveseat if I can find two more cover sets! If not, I still have the white and black which would go with it just as well. I just love the fact that it has so many color options for the living space....there are some oranges, grays, blacks and whites in the print and I LOVE IT! (how many times have I said LOVE <3 ???) :P Need I say more?




Peace out!

2 comments:

Celena said...

Love it! Love it! LOVE IT!

Kaylee said...

Thanksss spank

Post a Comment

Search This Blog