Saturday, May 22, 2010

First Post/Yard Sale Find!

First post! I thought I would begin a blog to post some things about my search for furnishings, for my upcoming move-in in August. I thought it would be a good way to keep up with what I have bought cumulatively, and not to mention I'll get opinions from those who need to keep my taste in check !

Today, I hit the YMCA community yard sale, to support my pseudo-sis-in-law (:P) but didn't really find much. However, I hit a sale off of Zoo Parkway and found the cutest little white wooden desk for little Ms. Izzy for $10.

Yard Sales and Craigslist...THE SEARCH CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Celena, Clark & Isabelle said...

And she LOVES it1 I had to put stuff in all the drawers for her to play with :) Thanks KK!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog