Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The 99¢ TV Stand!

Soooo I came across an ebay listing not too long ago for an HDTV Stand on Ebay, with no reserve, no bids, and a pick-up location in Carthage. Hmmm...considering Marshall's parents live nearby in Robbins, I thought maybe this would be a great buy. I bidded at 99¢ and thought I would see how it turned out - Which sometimes with ebay you get outbidded, and the price goes up over what you expected and yeaaa. So to my surprise I won it for 99¢ and with the free pickup of Paw Paw Reynolds who said he would go by and get it for me and bring it the next time he came to Asheboro to watch Izzy! :P Yah! I called the guy to arrange pick-up and he expressed to me how much of a great deal I was getting here (Duh! :P) and that he paid over $250 for it. Wow. Well I could never ever see myself spending that kind of money for a freakin' TV stand but, I guess his loss is my gain.

Actual Picture of the Stand from the Ebay Listing






The outrageously priced one that I found on Google Product search. A mere TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY EIGHT DOLLAR TV STAND!!!!!!!! Good Greifff!

1 comments:

Celena, Clark & Isabelle said...

Good Job K.K!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog